About "Do What this Weekend"

Ideas sprung to mind on a Sunday morning, like froth on a bubbly cuppa of coffee ... "what should I do today?" and then it hit me... I like writing, and perhaps, I can share some of these activities... come back often for the latest on shopping, discounts, food, anime, shows, etc!

Every week, we look forward to the arrival of the weekends, for an escapade from the hustle and bustle of work. Yet, for me at least, when the weekend come we are cracking our heads on what to do, and how to maximise the time over the two days. By leaving it to the weekend, sometimes we will ponder for a good 20 minutes without coming to a conclusion.

Sometimes, when planning what activity, also cannot be too tiring, not too expensive, cannot eat this, no car, too hot, raining, Aiyoh! So many considerations - do what this weekend!? I will share my ideas here and likewise hope to hear more from you. 

Comments

Popular Posts